- Each ml. contains
- Imidocarb Dipropionate I.P 120 mg.
- Aqueousbase I.P q.s
Treatment & control ofBabesiosis & Anaplasmosis in Cattle,Horse,Sheep & Dogs.
Dosage & Administration
- Therapy for Babesiosis: 1mlper 100 kg body weight by subcutaneous or intramascular injection as a singledose.
- For prevention ofbabesiosis:2.5.ml per 100 kg body weight. The prophylactic period for Babesiabigemina upto 8 weeks. Donot repeat the dose within 4 weeks.
- Therapy for Anaplasmosis :2.5ml per 100 kg body weight by subcutaneous or intramascular injection.
- Equine Babesiosis : 2 mlper 100 kg body weight by Intramuscular Injection. Two treatments within24 hours interval may be required.
- Canine Babesiosis :0.5ml/10kg body weight by subcutaneous injection
- Meat :213 days.
- Milk :21 days
Presentation : 10 ml.