Each ml. contains:
- Enrofloxacin IP 100 mg
- Benzyl Alcohal IP 20 mg
Enrocarus-72 is recommended for the treatment of diseases caused by gram positive, gram negative as well as mycoplasma species.
- Pneumonia/ Bronchopneumonia
- Haemorrhagic Septicaemia
- Metritis/ Endometritis
- Cystitis/ Nephritis
- Gastro-Intestinal Infections
- Mycoplasmal Infections
- Ruminants/ pigs: 3 ml per 40kg of body wt. or 7.5 mg. per kg. body wt. Single application.
- The second application should be administered after 72 hrs only if required.
- Sheep & Goat: 1.5 ml per 20 kg. of body wt. or 7.5 mg. per kg. body wt. Single application.
Administrered dose should not exceed:
- 15 ml at a single site in cattle, buffalo & camels
- 5 ml at a single site in sheep, goat & pigs
- For IV/IM or SC injection use.
Withdrawal period (After last administration)-
- Milk: 84 Hrs.
- Meat: 14 Days
Presentation- 30 ML
CARUS LABORATORIES PVT. LTD.
Other Products in 'Veterinary Antibiotics' category
We are looking for Domestic and International inquiries.