Quality & Innovation
We are focusing on both the aspects of quality & innovation as they are the driving force of our firm. For ensuring high quality standards of our products like Hameostatic Drugs, Uterine Stimulant and Relaxant, Feed Supplements, etc. they undergone through sampling and testing procedures. We are making use of our advance testing facilities and quality management techniques to provide reliable goods on which the customers can trust.
Along with the quality, we are continuously working in the direction of innovation in order to help dairy farmers and veterinary professionals. Our innovation has given multiple solutions to the veterinary sector in India and abroad. Some of our innovations are Calpond, ORT Calf, KOL, Mecovet, Dozliv, ORT LRG, etc.
To provide value added products & solutions to the customers which gives them satisfactory experience and ensure ethical business practices.
To become a key player in the field of animal healthcare industry all over the globe.
Following are the core values which we are strictly following in our business:
- Honest, ethical and transparent business practices
- Superior quality & reliability of products
- Customer satisfaction and happiness is first for us
- Ensure continuous improvement
- Adoption of environment friendly and safe production techniques
- Encouraging group discussions amongst the team members
We are fully-equipped with ultra-modern equipments as well as dedicated and qualified professionals that help us achieve optimum results. At Carus, we cherish the highest levels of personal and professional integrity and foster a non-hierarchical and congenial working atmosphere filled with care and concern for every individual. We encourage professionalism and discipline in their approach to work and life in general. As a result, we are able to deliver world class Veterinary Medicines which includes Uterine Stimulant and Relaxant, Hameostatic Drugs, Feed Supplements, etc. to our customers with the assistance of our experts and high level of flexibility in delivering solution as per customer requirements. Some of the advantages of our facility include:
- Our more than 300 field professionals are visiting around 25,000 veterinarians, feed millers and dairy farmers.
- Our dealer network of 675, serving 60-65% cattle population in the nation.
- Advance production set-up built over 1,19,000 sq. ft. (covered area 37,000 sq. ft.) area where goods are produced as per GMP guidelines.
Carus has four divisions-
We are looking for Domestic and International inquiries.