Each ml. contains:
- Carprofen IP:50 mg.
- Benzyl Alcohol IP :1.04 %
- Water for injection IP q.s.
Pain & inflammation associated with acute mastitis, respiratory disease, and various kinds of joint pain as well as pain related to surgery or trauma.
Dosage & administration
- Cattle : 1.4 mg/Kg (1 ml/35 kgb.wt.) by intramuscular, Intravenous or subcutaneous
- Horse: 0.7mg/kg (1 ml/70 kg b.wt.) by intravenous route only.
- Dog: 4 mg/kg (1 ml/12.5 kg b.wt.) by subcutaneous route only. Or as directed by veterinarian
- Milk : Zero hour
- Meat : 21 days
Presentation : 10 ml., 15ml., 30 ml.