Capoform (Ceftiofur Injection)
Each vial contains
- Ceftiofur sodium I.P. (sterile) eq. to anhydrous ceftiofur 1000 mg.
- One ampoule containing sterile water for injection I.P 20 ml.
- On reconstitution with 20 ml. sterile water for injection contains ceftiofur sodium eq, to ceftiofur 50 mg./ml.
Direction for use: Prepare solution by dissolving entire contents in 20 ml. of sterile water for injection I.P.
- Store Ceftiofur powder at cool temperature, protected from heat and light.
- After reconstituting, store in refrigerator at 2-8 °C for up to 7 days or at controlled room temperature for up to 12 hours.
- Cattle, sheep & goat : 1.1 to 2.2 mg/kg b.wt. I/M once daily for 3 to 5 days.
- Horse : 2.2 to 4.4 mg/kg b.wt. I/M once daily for 3 to 5 days.
- Dog : 2.2 mg/kg b.wt. S/C.
- Bovine respiratory disease (BRD) especially HS / pneumonia / URTI
- Uterine infections like metritis, retention of placenta, reduced conception rate
- Contagious caprine pleuropneumonia in goats/sheep
- 1 gm vial with 20 ml WFI
- Disposable needle and syringe has been provided with this pack
CARUS LABORATORIES PVT. LTD.
Other Products in 'Veterinary Antibiotics' category
We are looking for Domestic and International inquiries.