Each ml. contains :
- Equivalent to Buserelin I.P. : 4 mcg.
- Benzyl alcohol I.P. :10 mg. (As preservative)
- Delayed ovulation & anovulation
- Anoestrus, abnormal oestrus cycle
- Ovarian cyst, nymphomania
- Improvement of conception rate (at the time of A.I.)
- Oestrus synchronisation
- Improvement of pregnancy rate (11-12 days after A.I.)
- Improvement of post-partum fertility
(10-15 days post calving)
Dosage & administration: Ashored is preferably given by intramuscular injection. However, the intravenous or subcutaneous routes may also be used if desired. Syringes and needles should be freshly sterilized.
Presentation : 2.5 ml. & 5 ml. packs are available with syringe, cotton swab, needle and tray.