Each vial contains
- Sterile Amoxycillin Sodium IP
- Equivalent to Anhydrous Amoxycillin 3000 mg.
- Sterile Sulbactam Sodium USP
- Equivalent to Anhydrous Sulbactam 1500 mg.
Direction for use: Prepare solution by dissolving the contents of vial in 20 ml. sterile water for injection IP.
- Soft tissue infections: Mastitis, Abscesses & wound infections
- Respiratory tract infection: Sinusitis, Bronchitis, Pneumonia
- Genito- urinary infection: Cystitis, Urethritis, Metritis, Cervicitis & Pyometra
- Other infections: Septicemia, Post-operative infections & Peritonitis
Dosage and administration
- Large animal : 3-4.5 gm. 24 hourly, in more serious cases 12 hourly interval
- Small animal : 300 mg. 24 hourly, in more serious cases 12 hourly interval
I.V./I.M. route and intramammary is also indicated for prophylaxis against mastitis
- Meat : Poultry and Mammals should not be slaughtered for human consumption within 26 days of treatment.
- Milk : 5 days
Presentation : 300 mg., 3 gm. and 4.5 gm.